We invite you to visit our beautiful tasting room located a minute off
Hwy 20 between Interstate 5 and the Mendocino Coast
in Lake County’s Wine Country.
Come relax on our patio or shaded lawn, and enjoy some Cache Creek wines!
The winery is open by reservation only
Daily from 10:30 to 5
Call us at 707-998-1200 to book your reservation
• We are currently offering three tasting flights. Each flight is $15, and includes a logo wine glass.
• Flight Choices: Classic Tasting Flight, Whites & Rosé Tasting Flight, or Red Lovers Tasting Flight
• Picnic options available for purchase include panini sandwiches, warm Brie topped with fig preserves, and items from our well-stocked deli case
• Wine and food will be served on our patio and lawn area, allowing for proper social distancing
• You can also reserve our bocce court
• Same day appointments may be available depending upon the number of reservations booked for that day
• Typical reservations are for one hour
• You may also purchase any of our wines to take home with you
• Visiting groups are limited to six people or fewer
• To maintain safe tasting protocols, our regular tasting bar is not open at this time
• Proper social distancing will be maintained
• Guests are asked to wear face masks until they reach their reserved table and are served, and again when they leave their table
• Winery staff will be wearing face masks and gloves during all interactions with our guests
• Hand sanitizer will be available for our guests
• All high contact surfaces will be frequently disinfected
Please read our Wellbeing & Safety Procedures for more information
If you wish to place a reservation or have questions, please feel free to call us at 707-998-1200.
Hope you’ll book your reservation with us soon!
Love Cache Creek wines? Join our Wine Club and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
What Guests Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!