We invite you to visit our beautiful tasting room located a minute off
Hwy 20 between Interstate 5 and the Mendocino Coast
in Lake County’s Wine Country.
Come relax on our patio, shaded lawn or tasting room, and enjoy some Cache Creek wines!
The winery is daily from 10:30 – 5.
Reservations are recommended. Walk-in guests are welcome if space is available.
Call us at 707-998-1200 to book your reservation.
• We are currently offering four tasting flights. Three of the flights are $15 and the Reserve Tasting Flight is $20. All flights includes a logo wine glass that you can take with you. Wine Club Members receive complimentary flights for 2, plus can bring up to 2 guest for complimentary flights.
• Flight Choices: Classic Tasting Flight, Whites & Rosé Tasting Flight, Red Lover’s Tasting Flight, or Reserve Tasting Flight
• Picnic options available for purchase include Panini and grilled cheese sandwiches, warm Brie topped with fig preserves, and items from our well-stocked deli case
• Wine is served in our tasting room, or on our patio or lawn area
• Our bocce court is available as well
• Same day appointments may be available depending upon the number of reservations booked for that day
• Typical tasting reservations are one hour
• You may also purchase any of our wines to take home with you
If you wish to place a reservation or have questions, please call us at 707-998-1200.
Hope you’ll book your reservation with us soon!
Love Cache Creek wines? Join our Wine Club and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
Looking to explore other wineries throughout Lake County? Consider purchasing a Lake County Passport to help you plan your wine tasting adventures. Passports are available to purchase when you visit our tasting room.
What Guests Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!