Wellbeing & Safety Procedures
We look forward to welcoming you back to Cache Creek Vineyards & Winery. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team, and we are doing all we can to make sure that happens. Please review the information below that highlights our safety procedures and current business practices.
We are following the guidelines and best practices as outlined by the State of California and Lake County Health Officers, as well as industry specific guidelines as outlined by the Wine Institute.
- Our site has been deep cleaned and sanitized prior to our reopening.
- A comprehensive schedule of daily and nightly cleanings will be maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and team.
- Signage will be highly visible with social distancing requirements, and we ask for your attention to those instructions while visiting our property.
- We will be requiring reservations prior to visiting in order to maintain physical distancing measures.
- Same day appointments will be available on a case-by-case basis as occupancy safely allows.
- Wine and food will be served in our outdoor spaces, following approved social distancing guidelines.
Personal Safety Information
- We request that our guests be aware of the symptoms of the COVID-19 and conduct a self-analysis before visiting. Guests who appear symptomatic at time of check-in will not be allowed to continue with their planned visit to our property.
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves during all interactions with our guests and when not able to keep physically distanced from others while carrying out their duties.
- Guests will be required to wear their own masks. These may be removed when seated at an assigned table/space.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for our guests.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
- Menus and informational material will be sanitized or replaced between appointments.
- Reservations are limited to groups of 6 or less. We ask that group reservations (2 or more people) are same household and/or family unit.
- Hosts will maintain social distancing during interactions with our guests when at all possible.
- Curbside Pickup will be available by appointment on regular business days and hours.
If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols and procedures, please do not hesitate to ask our Manager.
We look forward to your visit!